Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fall has Fallen

Hi again, its been awhile but finally its my turn to use the computer. The reason for the delay is the impending launch of our website that my lovely husband has been slaving over for the past week or so. Its looking really quite professional and we are very pleased with the look. Will let you know more later!

Yes fall has fallen with the turning back of the clocks on Sunday. Always a time of wistful melancholy as the nights all of a sudden close in. However Sunday was a really beautiful day and I set off early to the monthly Coastesville Market. It has increased in size over the past few years and I think everybody in Auckland was there. The stalls are a wonderful array of artisan foods and quality crafts, I always come home with a bagful of goodies. This time it was vanilla extract, a lovely sultana loaf (so cheap and yummy it would have been silly to make one myself), organic cheeses and a lovely piece of clothing for the autumnal days. Anyone visiting Haven Homestay at the beginning of the month will be advised to visit the market for a lovely experience.

I have been out and about with my trusty old camera taking shots of our local attractions and will be posting more of them soon.

Today is chilly, windy and occasionally wet - not pleasant - however I think an evening for some homemade pasta is in order -  so I'd best get cracking ........ till next time

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the new website when it is up and running. I'm sure Paul will have done a professional job!!

    ReplyDelete