Thursday, April 14, 2011

A lovely cuppa!



Those of you who know me well know that I love a good cup of tea that coffee is not my thing at all. So it was great to find a coffee shop that actually serves tea in a proper tea cup!


Today I paid a visit to the Hinemoa Street Organic Cafe here in Birkenhead and treated myself to lunch. The owner is a young lady who is dedicated to good service and wholesome organic food and I must say it was delicious... and.... the tea was in a proper cup. So any visitors to Haven Homestay will be encouraged to try out this cafe - I am sure they will enjoy their visit. My fellow customers were tucking into the likes of yummy muffins, steak sandwiches, lovely looking wraps and salads and soup which was what I decided to try - and very nice it was too!  Above all it was very clean and the staff most attentive.


Today is another glorious Autumn day, very warm and still. The trees are just starting to turn to red and orange a sure sign that winter is not far away. So I must go outside now and rake up a few leaves...............

No comments:

Post a Comment